Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Awesomeness


I have some really exciting things that have happened recently!

1. My diploma finally arrived from Snow College! :) Yay!
Associate of Science
2. I was accepted into Utah State and John M. Huntsman School of Business!
Acceptance Banner
3. I was awarded the $12,000 Dean's Scholarship to Utah State for my GPA and ACT score. That's 2 years of free tuition! (phew!)
4. I was also awarded the Alumni Scholarship for $1000.
Dean Scholarship and Alumni Scholarship
I also changed my major! - I am still majoring in business, however it will be in accounting! This is going to be tough but so worth it! 

I am so excited to attend Utah State and can't wait for what the future holds! :)

My alumni entry:

"Utah State has always been my dream school. Having a grandfather and father graduate from there, I grew up wanting nothing less. Both men have been extremely successful in their careers and always told me, "You cannot go wrong with a degree from Utah State".


I have seen how true this is. Utah State is a highly accredited and well-known school. A degree from there will be so valuable to future employers, and a lot more valuable to my family and our Aggie tradition.


Even though I live two hours away, I have spent a lot of time on USU's campus. Whether it be for youth programs, basketball games, football games or just an outing with my father for some delicious Aggie Ice Cream. I love the environment that Utah State presents and could not picture myself anywhere else.


My goal is to graduate with a Bachelors in Accounting, and potentially go on to graduate school here at Utah State. This scholarship will only assist me in achieving those goals.


Thank you for considering me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment