Thursday, November 14, 2013

Things You Might Not Know.. (And Probably Don't Care To Know) About Me

This is going to be long and boring, but it was fun to think about random stuff people don't know about me. Here goes nothing...

--> I am that awkward girl that's always singing out loud and doesn't realize it. And when I finally do realize it, it's embarrassing because I don't know how loud or how long I've been doing it. I do it in class, walking around campus, in the store, in the kitchen, in the library, in restrooms.. I am just constantly singing, humming, and mumbling song lyrics. I love music! I can't stop, it's a serious problem.
...
--> My favorite past time is driving. I love it for a number of reasons... It's either my time of solitude where I can think, reflect, talk to myself, pray, sing at the top of my lungs... OR it's a time to bond with friends and family. Some of the greatest talks, friendships, and funnest memories came from long drives, road trips, or just cruising around.
...
--> I made a goal two years ago to not think badly of people. Whenever I did, I had to list three compliments in my head for them. As cheesy as this is, I rarely think badly of people anymore. It's been a life-changing thing
...
--> I love scenery. This kind of refers back to why I love driving; I could travel cross country without an ounce of sleep. I would never blink. I honestly get emotional because I think my surroundings are beautiful everywhere I go. I know, I sound like one of "those" weird people. It's true though...
...
--> My passion for exercise and sports is great, but my love for food will forever be greater.
...
--> I notice EVERYTHING. I pick up on EVERYTHING. I can read situations and people around me like it's my job. This also makes me a little bit of a creep because I make connections, inferences, pick up on DETAILS, and put it all together. It's like a puzzle. I listen well, and remember EVERYTHING. And this is why I think I'm creepy.
...
--> I am torn between where I would want to live when I'm done with school and starting a family and such because I love the country life, but I live for the city life. The sweet small-town aura lures me, while the subways, tall buildings, and night lights intrigue me.
...
--> I feel really cool when traveling on an airplane. I secretly pretend like I'm some important business person... Every time.
...
--> I'm well-rounded. It's a blessing, but frustrating. I am good at a lot of things, but have never excelled in one specific thing.
...
--> You know those color personality tests? Well, when I took them in high school I was always a dominant "red" personality: the anal, controlling, outspoken, opinionated, bossy one. However, in college I've noticed a huge difference. I'm super chilled-out. I recently took a personality test for a class the other day and I am a three-way tie with red, blue, and white. This is goes back to my well-roundness... It's not just in my interests, but also my character. I'm super easy to please. My interests vary soo widely, that I fit in with most personalities. I have friends from all walks of life. It's a good thing, but I catch myself just blending into whatever my current surrounding is-which can be dangerous.
...
--> I'm an introvert. I know what you're thinking... Yes, I have a lot of friends, but I prefer intimacy and seriousness over large groups. Socializing is sometimes a burden to me, and I just want to go sit in my room lol. People often mistake my shyness and perma-glare for being a brat. I'm just awkward, people!
...
I am a truck girl. The only two vehicles I've owned are an F-150 and a Ford Ranger. I don't think I could ever drive a small car. Blechk! My dream vehicle is an bright orange jeep or a pearl-colored escalade.


No comments:

Post a Comment